Monday, March 25, 2013

You have to clean!

I don't know if you have seen "Ramen girl".
Do you?

Well, my mom loves that movie, and every time the TV puts it on, she watches it. And I do as well. We only have one familiar TV, and when somebody controls the situation, everybody has to follow that path... at least until the movie ends, and the battle begins again.

Well, after the twenty times I had saw it, I have been really impressed with a particular scene from the film.

It's this part when she is cleaning up everything, and the japanese character gets really irritating, and begins to bother her. And, as every human would do, she gets really upset and the shouting begins.
She says that she's tired of cleaning. She cleaned the floors, the bathrooms, the windows, the tables. EVERYTHING! And the worst thing of all, was the fact that she was there because she wanted to learn how to make ramen. And this japanese chef had her cleaning the whole place. 
Fortunately, the japanese chef understands her, and he tries to say something nice and deep, but he choose the word "clean". He, sadly, takes his dictionary, and say: "You have to clean..." But he really didn't finish his sentence, because he doesn't know the other words. And, obviously, she freaks out.

"CLEAN?!- You say I have to clean? I'M SICK OF CLEANING! I want to make Ramen!"
The thing is that she ends up leaving the place, and the japanese chef feels really powerless, because he wanted to teach her a lesson, but he didn't find the words.
The girl arrives home, even upset, but when she open the door, her place it's a mess. A REALLY HORRIBLE DISASTER. And she understood.

I have to clean up my life.

That part of the movie gets me really deep. And it's true. Before beginning anything on our lives, we have to be sure that everything on it it's clean up. The first thing to do, before the big first step, it's clean up ourselves, our issues, our problems, our complexes, our bad habits, our weaknesses, our EVERYTHING!
And she understood that very clearly. How can I begin to learn a technique so hard like cook ramen, if my life is such a mess? And, diligently, she began to clean. Like her sensei said.

So, been told all of this, I show you my bedroom.





Yes, it's pretty ironic after all that history I just told you. And that's only the table, because if I show you the rest of the room, probably blogger would shut me down by inappropriate content.
But, the thing is that I understood it too... like, in this right second.
This blog will not be a simple thing for me. This blog will be a life project for me, and that's really big and important. So I don't want to begin this with my life being a disaster. So I decide to pay attention to this lesson, and I will begin with my bedroom (wich has been like this since last year). Just as the "Ramen girl" did. And then follow up with everything else.

See you later... and wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words are the complements of this post. Thanks for taking the time :)