Friday, March 29, 2013

At least once, dude!!

Prompt courtesy of Velvet Verbosity‘s 100 Word Challenge. The challenge, this week, is "Misbehavin'". 



-Do you see that girl?
-Yes... why?
-I talked to her about you.
-Really?! What did you say?
-That you wanna talk her after the meeting.
-Alone?
-Of course, dude! And she agreed. C'mon, it's your chance.
-Ok...

The meeting ends. The man reaches the girl as planned. 
Minutes later, the girl laughter can be heard in the hallway. The friend can't help himself, and begins to spy. The girl have a cartoon of her on hands.

-Thanks.

The girl leaves the room. 

-You don't even kiss her, right? I really want to catch you misbehaving! At least once, dude!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah ... the matchmaker at work. I get the idea, here, but your English needs a little work. If you like, I can help you with English - y usted me puede ayudar con el español.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great! But I'm not really a good teacher, hahaha. But that's a good idea, I will be glad to try it. Thanks.

      Delete

Your words are the complements of this post. Thanks for taking the time :)