Saturday, March 23, 2013

My first frame :D

Hi. 



You really will not believe me, but I don't know what else to say... and I'm at the beggining of my first post.
This must be the worst way to begin a blog. But well, I'm here already.

I'll like to begin this explaining you something. I'm Panamanian, that means I'm latin... what means I speak spanish.
But, surely, you must be asking yourself: hey, but why this guy is writting in english?
Well, this is like a "language skills" project... or proof. Whatever.
I really want to become a full bilingual professional, and this is a pretty way to make it.
But, besides being a "language" proof, it's a life project.
On my personal data, you could find what this means... what's the metaphore behind the "Filmstrip" title. But it's in spanish, and before you quit about trying to read it, don't worry. I added a translater on this site, it's just on the right side of this blog. You just have to choose "english", and immediately you will read it perfectly... well, like "google translater" perfectly.

Returning to the subject, this is a "Life project". And what's about?
Well, I'm on college. I'm studying social communications, the production industry, to be specific. But, with the sole purpose to becoming a filmmaker!

Besides all that emotion... that's really hard to become here, on Panama. Like really hard. It's like an illusion, more than a dream. And this blog will be my "Becoming..." journal.
Yeah, that sounds pretty little weird. But, I really hope that you could understand what I mean to say with it.

So, I think this is fine for my first post here. The first frame, from my filmstrip, that I share with you. 
See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words are the complements of this post. Thanks for taking the time :)