Sunday, March 31, 2013

Afternoon highway


From college to home, there's an "one hour and half's road".
A road that I have to pass four days a week. But I kinda love it.
I always have to take it at twilight hour. I LOVE THE TWILIGHT. It's my favorite part of the day.
So, I take out my phone, and enjoy the highway. The afternoon highway.
I put my headphones on, and the music completes the atmosphere.
Suddenly, the "one hour and half's road", turns into a "half hour's paradise"... and beautiful phone pictures.

See you later,
Jhonny.

2 comments:

  1. Be careful wearing headphones while you drive - in many places it's actually illegal. I do like your photo, though. I, too, enjoy driving late in the afternoon, especially when I'm out away from the city traffic, in the country, where the scenery is green trees and growing things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's wonderful! And thanks for the warning, it's true, and do that would be very dangerous. But I take the bus for this kind of travels, hahaha (I want a car...)

      Delete

Your words are the complements of this post. Thanks for taking the time :)