Monday, December 23, 2013

Thinking in yellow

Finally the raining has stopped on my neigborhood. The trees began to bloom, and the beautiful yellow flowers -that I madly love in this season (if I can call it "season" here)- have return.

Just look at them.

I took this picture from my backyard. For some reason my neigborhood was built in middle of the woods, and I have now a great part of wood behind the wall at the end of my backyard.
This picture is just a little bit of what I'm able to see.
This is the part that I like the most.

The yellow flowers abound. I love it. I'm happy, and I feel that this is the perfect time to return writting my blog.

The weather is just ideal. This is my favorite time of the year. The sun is up high, warm but not so warm; and the light is just perfect. Everything seems waiting for the "clic" of my camera.

To bring you up to date with the events that are surrounding me by now: I'm reading. A lot.
I purchased like ten books for this christmas -that I didn't wait to open- and joining them with my old books, I'm in wonder-book-land.
I finished my script, the one for my script writting course, and I keep writing. But I want to leave that part for another post.
By now, I'm happy to come back here... where I can post a yellow flower picture taken from my backyard, and talk about anything in special.

See you later,
Jhonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words are the complements of this post. Thanks for taking the time :)