Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Let's make it better.

Ok, this year... was a lot of crazy stuff!
It was so "divergent" to say something. Yes, I know: readers' joke.
Talking about readers, I fell in love with books this year (december to be honest). I read, this last month, more books that I had read in my whole life!
I purchased a new computer. And that's the biggest gift from all this year!
I became a booktuber! ...I think that's the biggest craziness from all this year. But, I like it, a lot.
I Joined the "Document your life" project, and is so beautiful to catch every single episode of your life. It makes it like a movie.

I left you here the link to my first video. Just click on the image:


I had a job for five months. It was one of those jobs that makes you promise never to have a job again.
Yes, it was... in a call center.
I joined the filmmaking workshops! That was the biggest goal from all this year.
I wrote a script (a lot, in fact), and began to write a book. That I have a lot of hope on it. It promises to be something... you know what I'm saying.
I have the promise now of a new job on 2014, so I'm not going to be an unemployed for long.

I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

This was a year of crazy stuff, in fact.
I hope that you had a great year like... yeah.
Happy new year! And have a wonderful 2014, beautiful people.

See you later,
Jhonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words are the complements of this post. Thanks for taking the time :)