Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It was nice while it lasted.


I was hired to record a christmas party the last weekend. My job was to photograph the action through the event. But even that tends to get kind of boring.
Don't get me wrong, that's a great job and I love it. But it's really boring when there's no action to photograph... at all.

- Ok, kids, let's bring some fun to this party! -and I turn my head to the other side, because the kids and I know for sure that's going to take more than that comment to bring some fun to the party.

Then I see this wonderful scene. Two birds dancing between the branches of a tree, whereas the twilight paints the sky, slowly and beautifully. I want so badly to take a picture of it, but my camera is unable to reach that distance -if I didn't tell you, my camera it's not the best one when we're talking about distant scenes-, as if I didn't even know that. I just needed to try. It's too marvelous.

- Let's make groups of five! -The kids run, and I'm back to work.

See you later,
Jhonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words are the complements of this post. Thanks for taking the time :)