Thursday, April 3, 2014

Can't you see?

This is pretty new on my blog. I've never talked about a song... actually I can't tell if I never mentioned a song, but I'm sure I've never wrote a whole post about a song.
There's always a first time.
I don't have a picture for this post because, when I heard the song, I just could see myself walking through the darkness. Walking to my wonderwall. Walking to that person.

If I was not myself,
and you were someone else...

I immediately saw us. One in front to the other. Waiting for someone to speak.

I'd say so much to you,
and I would tell the truth.

I would, finally, speak. I can see it. I can see it all.
But I can't imagine what would be the answer. What impression would cause.

Cause I can hardly breathe
when your hands let go of me.

It was like hearing to someone describe my life. My relationship with this person. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I could feel my eyes filling with this layer of... tears?
Why? Why it has to be so hard? I feel like...

I'm dead in the water
still looking for you.
I'm dead in the water.
Can't you see?

Did I play so well my part? Did I hide to deep my feelings? I don't think so. I feel like I've been kind of honest. I have not said it all, I know. There's still the biggest part of the story buried in the sand, but I just want to know if...

Can't you see?

I'm here. With my soul under the sun. Wishing I wasn't myself, and you could be someone else.

I'm kind of down, but I'm not completely sad. I know what I have to do. I need to talk with this person and clear up all the stuff in my head. I need to hear those words coming out from that pair of lips. It would be one answer from two options available. The one I fear the most... I know it's not gonna kill me. I will move on. I'm sure about it. I know it will hit me like a bullet, but I will survive.
I just need to do it... and pass the page.

P.S.: If you like the lyrics that I shared with you, they're from "Dead in the water - Ellie Goulding".

See you later,
Jhonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words are the complements of this post. Thanks for taking the time :)