Saturday, April 27, 2013

Totally obsessed with Game Of Thrones!


Have been two and a half years since these series invaded our homes. And I was totally caught by it.
I enjoy every episode of Game Of Thrones!!! It's so intriguing, and intelligent, and very well produced!!!
Every episode of these HBO series it's like watch a movie. The backgrounds, the costumes, the SOUNDTRACK!
I could be talking about this for hours, but I must get to the point.
I have always been certain on this fact: the books are always better than the movies.
In the case of Game Of Thrones, I honestly thought that being it a "series", it would embrace all the book's details, and little conversations, and everything. Because they make these "One hour long" episodes, and at the end are 10 episodes by season. So, how long has to be a book to leave things back, if you have ten hours to develop it?

But I was wrong.

One day I was watching a video-blog on youtube from this "Game Of Thrones obsessed girl" (more than me), and she just said a quick sentence... that changed all my perspective about the HBO series. She said:

"I really love the books, because they show you the characters thoughts and you really know their feelings, and what they want to do and why."

And my brain collapsed by a second.
Like really? With all those hours in audiovisual content, there are more things that I could know?? What the hell?!

I HAVE TO BUY THOSE BOOKS!!!

So, two weeks later, here is my collection of books "A Song Of Ice And Fire". And I really, REALLY, love them. They, in fact, have those great and hugely explaining thoughts that the HBO series don't provide.
And those are the same thoughts that make you to say: oooohhh, I understand now! That's why!

And with this exquisite lesson, I leave you this conclusion.
"The books are always better than the movies... and series".

See you later,
Jhonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words are the complements of this post. Thanks for taking the time :)