Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hungry for life.

What's up with me now?
The last time I wrote something, it was february 19...
SHAME ON ME!
So, here I am; to put my face in the spotlight and promise not to leave this blog alone anymore.
Bringing the last post to the light, I said that I was going to try a schedule... to live.
I did. It worked... for some weeks.
I realized that I totally suck for schedules.
But don't be disappointed, yet. I failed at the schedule challenge, but I kept the will to use my time properly.
I don't have a schedule to live, but now I'm making me sure that I'll do something everyday. Like "productive" things.
With this new challenge I put together a lot of things.
I wrote three scripts. Not feature film scripts, but I'm really pleased with my shortfilms. I don't know when I'm gonna find a producer for them, but I have them. Complete. And that's an achieved goal.
I read "The adventures of Tom Sawyer". Book that I loved, with my entire soul!
I'm not gonna make a review of it, because -maybe- that's and idea for another blog; but I recommend you to read it. LIKE NOW!
I reorganized my room; that was uneasy to live in, because of the desk. Actually, I got a desk!
I didn't have one before, so every time I took Noah (my computer) to write; it was on my bed. Something more than uncomfortable. Finally, I got a desk -that's actually a breakfast table, but it's something- and placed it in my room.
Before that, it was just my bed, a nighstand, my bookshlef, my wardrobe and the laundry basket. So, for you to have a picture, in my tiny room that was sure enough to have all the place totally filled. Like "one more needle, and this will make a nuclear explosion".
But I put the desk in, by taking off the nightstand. It worked... but it was a mess. I could hardly sit at the desk, and it was even worse trying to go out. So I, taking advantage of my new challenge, reorganized my room; and now I can live in it. As a decent human being.
I keep writting my book, and re-writting; and re-writting what I re-write. But I'm writting it, and I'm pleased with that. The goal is still farway, but I'm on my way.
I immersed myself, once again, in a George R. R. Martin book. "A clash of kings" this time. That is a total monster, I have to say; any book beyond the 800 pages it's not a book anymore. That's a mythological monster threatening you to keep you awake.
But I love GoT, so I gave in.
Oh! I almost forget it. I'm gonna start a career tomorrow.
I'm gonna study literature, because I wanna be a professional writer; and I don't want to be a fool when a publisher ask me: Do you have any experience or even have study before you write this book? I just can imagine my face like: o.O
So, as I studied to write scripts, I'm gonna make myself sure that I'm totally capable of writing a book. A book worthy to be publish.

Basically, I really had succes putting my stuff in order; and I want to continue like this. The only thing left in my list was this little space. My blog.
From now on, I'm gonna be here more often. Sharing with you all my crazy frames.

See you later,
Jhonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words are the complements of this post. Thanks for taking the time :)