Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Welcome to the new age

Prompt courtesy of Velvet Verbosity‘s 100 Word Challenge. The challenge, this week, is "Age".


I already began my scriptwriting course, which is more like a workshop, because we began to write in the same moment the course started.

I love this course!! And the greatest part is that I’m learning so much about all the steps “prior to” actually begin to write a script.

This is an all new experience for me, and I’m in heaven right now!
Of course this workshop implies a lot of work, but I love it. I’m actually enjoying it.

All I can hear in my mind right now is: “Welcome to the new age”.

See you later,
Jhonny.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great course. I like to write fiction, but I'm not a very good script writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the course. Sounds like you're getting a lot of out it already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, a script-writing course! That sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your words are the complements of this post. Thanks for taking the time :)